Konkhouse: Internet Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you go to find dramu?

3 posters

Go down

Where do you go to find dramu? Empty Where do you go to find dramu?

Post by sneasel Sun May 08, 2016 1:28 am

It seems that just about any place where a diverse community is welcomed and expected that there will be drama and hilarity. What are some of the communities that you typically peruse looking for schadenfreude or other forms of comedic or tragic human entertainment?

sneasel

Back to top Go down

Where do you go to find dramu? Empty Re: Where do you go to find dramu?

Post by cryoryan Tue May 31, 2016 10:10 pm

mainly twitter but if you look at roleplays from asianfanfics.com you find some really interesting real drama (not just roleplay drama). it can get pretty intense. another great place would be netizenbuzz.blogspot.com or or anything that includes kpop fans, like soompi, koreaboo (fantastic name right), or allkpop (probably the worst offender in the bunch; the writers are even biased and make up drama). they are literally the worst and will probably tell you to die if you say "im not a huge fan of/i dont know [their fave]." sometimes its fun to just watch them attack each other

cryoryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Reddit is most definitely a good, juicy drama location. r/Drama, r/Subredditdrama. Any of the known GG/SJW related subs are always hilariously overdramatic. Twitter was brought up, that one's good too. Youtube is always a breeding ground of drama, ditto tumblr. That's about it for what I can think up off the top of my head.

Commander
Admin

https://konkhouse.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum